Our services are often initiated by a referral from your child’s primary physician.
Infants, toddlers, adolescents - our expert physicians specialize in diagnosing and treating conditions and diseases affecting the ears, nose and throat of children of all ages. Some of our patients’ most common complaints are:
- Chronic Ear Problems
- Cleft Palate/Cleft Lip
- Congenital Abnormalities of the Ear
- Hearing Loss
- Hoarseness and Hypernasal Speech
- Neck Lumps and Masses
- Nasal Deformities and Obstruction
How to Prepare for Your First Appointment
For Pediatric patients:
1. Call us at 646-501-7890 to make an appointment.
2. Please make sure to check whether your insurance requires a referral to our Doctors from your primary care or referring physician.
3. Please bring all contact information for your referring physician(s), primary care physician and any other doctors, including addresses and phone numbers.
4. It is often helpful to also bring a list of questions that you wish to ask the doctor during your visit.
*Remember: It will greatly facilitate your care and save you time if you bring or fax your completed Health History Form, medical records, and referring physician contact information to your first appointment.
What you should bring to your first appointment
Your first visit with us will be a comprehensive appointment.
1. To facilitate your visit, please complete our Health History Form and bring it with you to your first appointment.
2. Please make sure to list your current medications, frequency and dosages, including all over-the-counter medications, aspirin, arthritis or pain medications, herbal remedies and supplements. Include any medication allergies and your reaction to these medications.
3. Please ask your doctor(s) to fax any medical records relevant to your current problem, performed outside of NYU Medical Center, to us at 646-501-7888. You may also bring copies of these records with you.
4. Please see below for specific medical records relevant to your problem. Do not worry if you have not had these tests done. If needed, we can order them for you after your visit.
Medical records, RELEVANT TO THE PROBLEM FOR WHICH YOU ARE BEING SEEN, include:
Doctor's notes, letters, or previous operative reports
Any relevant laboratory tests (blood work, hearing tests, etc.)
Any relevant imaging studies (x-ray, CT scan, MRI, etc. )
NYU Ambulatory Care Center
240 East 38th Street: 14th Floor
New York, NY 10016
*NYU Trinity Center
111 Broadway, 2nd Floor
New York, NY 10006
97-85 Queens Blvd.
Rego Park, NY 11374
*Dr. Lee only at this location
Physicians and Appointments
All of our physicians are skilled at treating pediatric patients.
Max M, April, MD, FAAP, FACS| Phone: (646) 501-7890 Fax: (646) 501-7888
Milan R. Amin, MD | Phone: (646) 501-1204 Fax: (646) 754-1222
Mark D. DeLacure, MD, FACS | Phone: (212) 731-5329 Fax: (212) 263-5502
Paul Hammerschlag, MD, FACS | Phone: (212) 889-2600 Fax: (212) 679-9207
Daniel Jethanamest, MD | Phone: (212) 263-5565 Fax: (212) 263-2019
David Kaufman, MD, FACS | Phone: (212) 263-7428 Fax: (212) 263-3566
Richard A. Lebowitz, MD, FACS | Phone: (646) 501-754-1209 Fax: (646) 754-1222
Judy Lee, MD | NYU Columbus - Phone: (718) 261-9100 Fax: (718) 261-6483
Danielle Lodewyck Falciglia, PhD, CCC-SLP | Phone: (212) 263-8576 Fax: (212) 263-8257
Sean O. McMenomey, MD, FACS | Phone: (212) 263-5565 Fax: (212) 263-2019
David Myssiorek, MD, FACS | Phone: (212) 731-5329 Fax: (212) 263-8257
Scott M. Rickert, MD, FACS | Phone: (646) 501-7890 Fax: (646) 501-5298
J. Thomas Roland, Jr., MD, FACS | Phone: (212) 263-5565 Fax: (212) 263-2019
Stephen G. Rothstein, MD, FACS | Phone: (212) 263-7505 Fax: (212) 263-8490
Kenneth L. Schneider, MD, FACS | Phone: (212) 263-7165 Fax: (212) 263-8490
Erich P. Voigt, MD, FACS | Phone: (646) 501-7890 Fax: (646) 501-7888
Dr. Robert Ward, MD, FACS | Phone: (646) 501-7890 Fax: (646) 501-788